2018-21 Jeep TrackHawk 6.2L Midpipe Exhaust Kit
Brand : CornerStone Performance
- In Stock Ships Within 1 Business Day
The Stainless Midpipe system from Cornerstone Performance for the 18-21 Jeep TrackHawk are something we all need. The 6.2L setup can sound a little tame in its stock form. However, we all know that sound when we hear it roaring down the road. This Midpipe system is going to help you get that exact sound you want. This setup will fit under your track hawk like it was there from the factory so you will have nothing to worry about when changing setups!
This Stainless Midpipe System fits the 2018-2021 6.2L Jeep Trackhawk and comes with all the hardware needed for a drill-less installation. These 3" pipes feature smooth mandrel bends for increased exhaust flow and is designed to bolt up to your stock exhaust manifolds, thus maintaining the factory connection point in front of the X-Pipe. This system is made of stainless steel and is proudly manufactured in the USA!
- Fits stock manifolds
- 3" stainless steel pipes
- Smooth mandrel bends
- Optimization of exhaust flow
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Left Pipe
- Right Pipe
- O2 Bungs
- Internal Diameter: 3"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Style: Midpipe System
- Drilling Required: No
- WARNING: These pipes are not street legal in the United States to be run on DOT roads and violate the Clean Air Act which states vehicles in every State in the US must have federally compliant catalytic converters on them. We are selling these pipes to our race car customers for track use only on non-street legal race cars for use in sanctioned events. For EPA legal, high flow catalytic converters ask us about our Green Cat options.
- These statements are based on manufacturer information