Dee Zee 111 Gallon Black Steel Combo Transfer Tank/Utility Chest (DZ92656SB)
Brand : Dee Zee
Download the Installation Guide!
Note: Due to the size of this item, it MUST ship freight and does NOT qualify for free shipping
Looking for Combined Transport of Non-Flammable Fluids and Your Tools?
When working on the farm or out in the wilderness sometimes you need to transport water or other non-flammable fluids in combination with the tools for the job at hand. Dee Zee Combo tanks combine the convenience of a utility chest with a liquid transfer tank- giving you the ability to securely travel with tools and fluids.
Constructed of rugged high-quality steel with a white powder coat finish to ensure lasting protection. A radius curve design eliminates key welding points making this thing as durable as it is functional, our Combo Tanks are the definition of rugged.
Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap to keep your fluids secure, 0.375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. The Utility Chest is made out of 14-gauge steel and utilizes dampened gas shocks for smooth, controlled opening.
- Convenient Storage Bolted Onto A Transfer Tank
- Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- Transfer Tank Constructed of Heavy-Duty 14-Gauge Steel
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap and Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles and Drain Plug
- Several Size Options To Maximize Storage Capacity
- Utility Chest Features 14-Gauge Steel
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handles
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Length: 56.25"
- Width: 32.75"
- Width 1: 19.75"
- Width 2: 13"
- Height: 25.375"
- Height 1: 7.75"
- Height 2: 17.625"
- Volume: 111 Gallon
- Product Style: Tank|Tool Box Combo
- Material: Steel
- Finish Color: Texture Black
- Hardware Included: No
- Warranty: Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Handle Type: Paddle Handle (2)
- Accessories Available: Yes
- Replacement Parts: Yes
- Cap Included: Yes
- Safe Fill Capacity: 111 Gallon
- Warnings: PROP 65 - Cancer & Reproductive Harm
- Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial)
- Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system
- Not for use with gasoline
- Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation