Dee Zee 36"x7" Rough Step Running Boards Aluminum (DZ15300A) for 99-21 Chevy/Ford/GMC Vans
Brand : Dee Zee
Download the Installation Guide!
A Running Board So Tough It'll Make Your Boots Cry
Some people demand a little more from their running boards. When toughness takes precedence the Dee Zee Rough Step running provides a rugged step area for trucks and cargo vans.
Our Rough Step running boards are forged out of your choice of industrial gauge steel or heavy duty aluminum and coated with our patented NRT™ (No Rust Technology) black powder coat for optimal ruggedness and resistance against corrosion.
Sheds Mud Like a Bad Date to the Prom
Our grated design allows mud, water, snow, and what ever else you step in daily to easily pass through; preventing buildup while providing unmatched traction when entering or exiting the vehicle. Plus they're built Dee Zee tough, so you don't have to feel bad the next time you use them to scrape your boots clean.
The Rough Step Boards are built to withstand abuse on a variety of job sites or simply add a dependable and rugged step for those who need it.
- Rugged Heavy Duty Aluminum
- NRT™ Black Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Grated Steel Top Provides Unmatched Traction
- Dirt and Water Drain Away to Keep the Board Clear of Debris
- Made in America's Heartland - USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Product Style: Running Boards & Nerf Bars
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish Color: Texture Black
- Custom Fit: No
- Drilling Required: No
- Mounting Location: Brackets Required
- Hardware Included: No
- Warranty: Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Front Flap: No
- Weight Capacity: 350lbs
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Warnings: PROP 65 - Cancer & Reproductive Harm
- Brackets Required
- Hardware NOT included