Dee Zee Aluminum UltraBlack Ultra Mesh Front Cab Rack (DZ95072RTB) for 17-21 Ford F-250/F-350/F-450 Super Duty
Brand : Dee Zee
Download the Installation Guide!
Note: Due to the size of this item, it MUST ship freight and does NOT qualify for free shipping
Truck Cab Protection, Dee Zee Tough.
Even if you secure your cargo properly, it can still happen. Driving on today's hectic roads can lead to extreme stopping situations that could end up sending cargo barreling through your truck cab's rear window. With the Dee Zee Cab Rack this is no longer a concern.
Made of 100% 2.75" aluminum tubing with a protective gloss or textured black powder coating, our cab racks are built to handle as much abuse as you can throw at them. A rear window protection screen consists of either heavy duty ultra-mesh - for your protection and visibility requirements.
Want to Accessorize? No Problem.
We know truck needs vary from one job to another, that's why we've designed our Cab Rack with an integrated channel system, for endless accessory possibilities. We've also made it simple to install by bolting directly into your vehicles existing stake pocket holes.
- Drilling required for installation
- Rugged Protection for your trucks rear cab area
- 2.75" Hexagonal Aluminum Tubing for rugged construction
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Ultra Mesh offers more visibility and protection depending on your needs
- 300lb. Limit for One Rack and 500lb. Limit with Two
- Protective Textured or Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish keeps your rack looking fresh
- Integrated Channel System for easy addition of accessories
- Includes Set Of 2 Removable Tie Down Mounts
- Installs into Existing Stake Pocket Holes
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Product Style: Cab Rack
- Variation Notes: Aluminum Mesh
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish Color: Texture Black
- Custom Fit: Yes
- Drilling Required: Yes
- Mounting Location: Front Bulkhead|Stake Pocket
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Warranty: Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Warnings: PROP 65 - Cancer & Reproductive Harm