Dee Zee Custom Fit Mounting Bracket Kit (DZ66326) for 99-16 Ford F-250/F-350/F-450 Super Duty
Brand : Dee Zee
Download the Installation Guide!
Your Truck Deserves a Step that Accents its Rugged Exterior, not a Wimpy Toothpick.
You step in and out of your truck a lot. You need a truck step that can handle the day to day abuse that you're going to deliver while adding style to your vehicle. Dee Zee has forged our 6" Blacktread Side Steps with durable 0.090 Brite-Tread finish aluminum, overlaid with textured black powder coated aluminum, and finished it off with molded plastic step pads to provide a no-nonsense non-slip surface.
Sometimes it's good to be dark.
There's something about a truck with black accessories that just exudes style and power. Black truck accessories give your ride a strong yet understated look and can blend in more with the outdoors than their shiny counterparts.
Our 16-guage steel mounting brackets and underside are coated with NRT™ texture black powder coat protection to stop rust in its tracks. Comes in 3 cab lengths for fullsize pickups; regular, extended, and crew. Mounting braces are specifically designed for your truck to ensure a perfect fit and eliminate the need to drill your frame.
- Black Tread Covers Exterior Surface Areas
- 6-inch Wide Design to Maximize Step Area
- Molded Step Pads at Each Door provide Unmatched Traction
- Mounting Bracke Kit
- No-Drill Installation With Custom Fit Braces
- 16-Gauge Steel Brackets Feature NRT™ Texture Black Powder Coat Protection
- NRT™ is a Specially Developed Formula to Inhibit Corrosion
- Made In America's Heartland - USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Product Style: Running Boards
- Variation Notes: Custom Fit Mounting Brackets
- Material: Steel
- Finish Color: Texture Black
- Custom Fit: Yes
- Drilling Required: No
- Mounting Location: Body Mount|Rocker Panel
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Weight Capacity: 350lbs
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Warnings: PROP 65 - Cancer & Reproductive Harm
- Bracket Kit ONLY - Running Boards Sold Separately