RaceQuip SFI 16.1 Latch & Link 5-Point Harness Set - Yellow (711031)
Brand : Racequip
RaceQuip SFI 16.1 Latch & Link 5-Point Harness Set - Yellow
All harness systems are constructed using drop-forged steel hardware for ultimate strength and reduced weight. All hardware is cadmium plated for added protection. We use only 3" premium polyester webbing and all belts are box-x pattern sewn to ensure uniform stitch length and strength. Belts and hardware are routinely tested to verify compliance with SFI 16.1 standards.
All of our harness sets feature a latch & link system to retain the belts. The latch & link system is distinguished by a pivoting "hammer," called a Duckbill, which locks all of the belts into place by snapping down into a detent. Both shoulder belts and the sub belt are hooked over the link; the link is inserted into the latch; the Duckbill is then brought down into and over the link, securely holding all of the pieces in place.
RaceQuip Latch & Link Harness Systems come as a "pull down" design. This means that the lap belts must be pulled down and away from the center latch mechanism to tighten. Since our belts are "double adjustable", lengths are easily adjusted on either end for ease of installation. Using the included three bar slide you can mount the belts by either wrapping them around a rollbar or by bolting them in place. Snap-in ends and eyebolts are sold separately if you want to install your belts in that manner.
- Exceeds SFI 16.1 Rating (SFI tags affixed)
- Premium 3" polyester webbing
- Twin individual shoulder belts
- Pull down style lap belt
- 5 Point Design
- Single 2" crotch sub strap
- 3" hardware ends installed
- Double adjustable for ease of installation
- Wrap around or bolt-in mounting
- Drop-forged steel hardware (no bolts)
- Shoulders adjust from 20" to 62"
- Lap belt adjusts from 20" to 60"
- Available in Black, Red, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Platinum, Green, Pink
- NOT D.O.T./FMVSS Certified for On Highway Use
- For racing vehicle use ONLY
- Designed to be mounted in a race vehicle to a rollcage or harness bar
- No mounting bolts included
- One "set" of seat belts, or one harness "set" is an assortment of lap, shoulder, and crotch belts for one seat only
- One belt set = one seat
- Never leave out the crotch strap or any of the belts that come in a harness set or severe injury will occur in the event of an impact