ReadyLift 1.5" SST Lift Kit (69-9315) for 13-17 Subaru Crosstrek
Brand : ReadyLIFT
Download the Installation Guide!
The Subaru Crosstrek has become a celebrated choice with adventure enthusiasts. Over the past year we have received a lot of requests from first generation Crosstrek owners who want a ReadyLIFT SST Lift Kit solution for their 2013-2017 platform. We are excited to announce that we now offer a great lift solution to serve their needs. The new 69-9315 SST Lift Kit provides 1.5" of front and rear lift on the 2013-2017 first-gen Crosstrek vehicles (Premium, Premium CVT and Limited CVT). Using the same lift technology developed for the newer global platform CrossTrek and Outback, our engineers recently completed a brand new kit design that blends our offset front strut technology with a rear sub-frame drop solution. This 1.5" lift system provides a taller stance that increases ground clearance and allows for larger tires.
The 69-9315 SST Lift Kit for first-gen '13-17 Subaru Crosstrek provides 1.5" of front lift and 1.5" of rear lift for trouble-free Subaru adventures. This lift combination creates an exceptional improved stance that, when combined with a P215/75-15 tire, results in a substantial increase of ground clearance at the rockers. a more aggressive appearance, and the right amount of addition tire sidewall for a more comfortable, capable ride on and off road. 69-9315 is completely bolt-on and requires no vehicle modifications, installs in half the time of other kits, and retains the factory camber/caster for ideal alignment courtesy of our unique offset spacer design.
This new Subaru Crosstrek SST Lift Kit maintains the factory driving dynamics while accommodating up to a brawny 215/75-15 tire on a 15x7 wheel with +10 mm offset. (Minor trimming may be required depending on tire brand and tread design).
- 69-9315 is specifically engineered for the 2013-2017 Subaru Crosstrek
- Offset designed fabricated heavy duty steel plate top mount strut extensions maintain factory alignment geometry
- Strut spacer/sub-frame spacer combination in the rear retains the factory alignment and suspension geometry
- Easy bolt on installation - no permanent modifications
- Delivers increased ground clearance when using a 215 series tire
- Allows for up to a 215/75-15 tire on 15x7 wheel with +10 mm offset
- Made in USA
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Front Lift Amount (IN): 1.5"
- Rear Lift Amount (IN): 1.5"
- Front Lift Type: Spacer
- Shocks: Without Shocks In Kit - Shocks Not Change Necessary
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: WARNING Cancer; Birth Defects; and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 215/75-15 tire on 15x7 wheel with +10 to +15 mm offset
- When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer's construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality
- When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 8-ply (or more) E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires
- This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness
- The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant
- Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride & handling experience
- Heavy-duty offset design front strut spacers
- Heavy-duty steel rear spacers
- CNC machined billet aluminum rear sub frame spacers
- All necessary hardware
- Some lifted Subaru models may exhibit low speed 'rumble' or 'wobble' between 17-22 MPH
- This is the result soft and/or aging rubber in the factory transmission mount that may become noticeable with the new CV angles of the lifted vehicle
- The issue can be addressed with an affordable aftermarket 'anti-wobble' transmission mount or mount insert