ReadyLift 3" Front/1" Rear SST Lift Kit (69-1231) for 14-18 Dodge/Ram 2500 4WD
Brand : ReadyLIFT
Download the Installation Guide!
ReadyLIFT Dodge Ram SST Lift Kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to lift your 2014-2018 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD truck without compromising the factory ride or handling. Made with durable black e-coated steel, ReadyLIFT 3.0" SST Lift coil spacers will not deteriorate or decrease ride height over time and allow you to retain the use of your factory front coil spring. The 69-1231 SST Lift Kit front coil spacer designed exclusively for the 2014-2019 new style radius arm suspension trucks provides 3" of lift which gives clearance to add up to 35" tall tires to the 2014-2018 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD.
- Max Lift: 3.0"F / 1.0"R - Maximum Tire Dia: 35"
- 3.0" Front Lift - 1.0" Rear Lift
- Made with durable black electro-coated steel
- SST lift coil spacers will not deteriorate/decrease ride height over time
- Allows the retention of your factory front coil spring
- Retain factory ride quality
- Kits are engineered and sorted out by experts to perform properly
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Front Lift Amount (IN): 3"
- Rear Lift Amount (IN): 1"
- Front Lift Type: Coil Spring Spacer
- Rear Lift Type: Coil Spring Spacer
- Maximum Tire Size: 35 Inch (Wheel and tire information listed is strictly for reference. Wheels and tires must be test fit before vehicle is returned to service, due to variances in actual installed lift height and tire size from various manufacturers.)
- Minimum Wheel Diameter: OEM
- Wheel Offset (MM): OEM
- Wheel Backspacing (IN): 5.00
- Shocks: Without Shock Absorbers In Kit - Shock Change Not Necessary
- Shock Type: Without Shocks
- Color: Black Components
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: WARNING Cancer; Birth Defects; and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 35" Maximum tire diameter
- 35x12.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with 0 offset
- 18" - 315/70R18
- 20" - 295/65R20 / 325/60R20
- 22" - 35X12.5R22
- When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer's construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality
- When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 8-ply (or more) E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires
- This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness
- The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant
- Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride & handling experience
- 4WD Only
- 2014-UP 2500 with new radius arms only
- Not compatible with Auto-Ride
- Not Compatible with Power Wagon