ReadyLift 3" Front/2" Rear SST Lift Kit (69-5015) for 08-21 Toyota Sequoia
Brand : ReadyLIFT
Download the Installation Guide!
ReadyLIFT Suspension uses proven technological engineering methods to produce a SST Suspension Lift System for the 2008-2021 Toyota Sequoia vehicles (P/N 69-5015). The 3" SST Lift Kit system fits all 2008-2019 Sequoias including 2WD and 4WD models. This kit provides the owner with the opportunity to upgrade to larger wheel and tire combinations up to 35" in diameter while retaining the great stock ride and handling characteristics. This is a complete suspension lift kit that includes powder coated steel strut extensions, front differential drop spacers, rear shock extensions, skid plate spacers and special-designed rear spring lift spacers. The SST strut extension and diff drop bracket have been designed to provide 3" of front suspension lift while retaining the OEM safe suspension geometry. The rear spring spacer installs between the frame and rear spring to provide a level but lifted stance. Unlike other kits, the ReadyLIFT 3" suspension system requires no cutting or strut spring pre-loading and installs quickly and safely using the provided heavy-duty hardware. Quality step-by-step instructions are provided with every kit. Our 69-5015 SST Lift Kit for the Toyota Sequoia will get rid of that "stink bug" stance while retaining your factory ride with a nice lifted stance that can accept up to 35" tall tires! Toyota vehicles are built around quality and ReadyLIFT as designed this lift system to retain the quality ride and handling that you expect from a Toyota.
- Safely lift your 2008-21 Toyota Sequoia 3 Inches
- Allows for up to a 35x12.50 tire
- Retains factory steering radius
- Includes important front differential drop kit
- Includes limited lifetime warranty
- Front Lift Amount (IN): 3"
- Rear Lift Amount (IN): 3"
- Front Lift Type: Strut Assembly Extension
- Rear Lift Type: Coil Spring Spacer
- Maximum Tire Size: 35 x 12.50 (Wheel and tire information listed is strictly for reference. Wheels and tires must be test fit before vehicle is returned to service, due to variances in actual installed lift height and tire size from various manufacturers.)
- Minimum Wheel Diameter: 9
- Wheel Offset (MM): 25
- Wheel Backspacing (IN): 6.00
- Color: Black Components
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: WARNING Cancer; Birth Defects; and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Allows for up to a 35x12.50 tire on a 9" wheel with 6" of backspacing (+25)
- When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer's construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality
- When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 8-ply (or more) E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires
- This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness
- The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant
- Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride & handling experience
- Not for use on vehicles with adjustable rear suspension or TRD Pro models