ReadyLift 4" SST Lift Kit (69-3285) for 07-16 GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 2WD
Brand : ReadyLIFT
Download the Installation Guide!
ReadyLIFT is proud to offer an SST Lift Kit system for the 2007-2018 1500-series Silverado/Sierra 6-lug 2WD Trucks. Increased requests from customers wanting a true 4.0" Lift Kit for their Silverado trucks encouraged ReadyLIFT research and development to engineer the only 4.0" completely bolt-on lift kit on the market today. The 69-3285 4.0" SST Lift Kit, just like the 69-3485 4WD version, is the result of over six months of extensive product development followed by rigorous on and off road testing. This system significantly increases ground clearance while allowing for tire sizes up to 33" on aftermarket wheels. The most common tire size for this application is 33x11.50. 22x9.5 with 5.5" backspacing requires no fender modifications. 17x9 +0 offset on a 285/70R17 will fit with no rubbing. With a 295/70r17 minor trimming/modification required. The ReadyLIFT 4.0" SST Lift Kit will raise the 2007-2016 Silverado/Sierra 1500 2WD trucks 4.0" in front thanks to tough trail-proven 4.0" powdercoated steel strut extensions that bolt directly to the top of the factory strut. Unlike some kits which require you to cut off your strut studs or break the top hat seal which are irreversible modifications, our rugged strut extensions require No Modifications to be made to the strut in order to install the extension. This guarantees the strut will maintain the factory integrity as well as drastically reducing installation time.
At the heart of the system is our all-new 100% DOM tubular upper control arm. This new heavy-duty control arm features OEM-style ball joints pre-pressed into a strong crown that retains OEM geometry throughout the suspension cycle and doesn't require any modifications to the spindle. That means no drilling or machining to make the ball joints fit the spindle. The new Control Arms include TCT new polyurethane bushings. Our new trail-tested Control Arms will provide additional clearance and correct geometry to allow for increased suspension travel. To lift the rear of the Silverado/Sierra pickups this lift system includes 3.0" OEM-style cast iron rear lift blocks and U-bolts. Our 3.0" rear lift blocks include the correct pinion angle correction and axle locating ears for perfect fit and performance. This block replaces the factory 1.25" rear block for an increase of 1.75" which will provide approximately 0.5" of rear to front rake. A slight rake is helpful for towing or hauling. Completing this great new lift system is a set of steel rear shock extensions. No need to replace your great-riding factory rear shocks with inferior aftermarket shocks. These new shock extension brackets keep the rear shocks in the factory mounting position which means your truck will ride great!
Like all ReadyLIFT products, the 69-3285 SST Lift Kit System is protected by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Max Lift: 4.0"F/1.75"R - Max Tire: 33"
- Fits 2007-13 2WD & 2014-16 2WD with forged steel OE upper control arm ONLY
- Solid Mount and even load distribution
- Press in 10.9 grade Hardware
- OEM Style Cast Blocks
- Will not deform or change shape
- No Cutting of OEM Parts or Welding
- Maintains Factory Ride
- If it needs it Its in the box
- New Improved UCA Assembly - Includes new heavy duty ball joints
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Front Lift Amount (IN): 4"
- Rear Lift Amount (IN): 1.75"
- Front Lift Type: Strut Assembly Spacer
- Rear Lift Type: Leaf Spring Block
- Maximum Tire Size: 33 x 11.50 (Wheel and tire information listed is strictly for reference. Wheels and tires must be test fit before vehicle is returned to service, due to variances in actual installed lift height and tire size from various manufacturers.)
- Minimum Wheel Diameter: OEM
- Wheel Offset (MM): 6
- Wheel Backspacing (IN): 5.25
- Shocks: Without Shock Absorbers In Kit - Shock Change Not Necessary
- Shock Type: Without Shocks
- Color: Black Components
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: WARNING Cancer; Birth Defects; and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 33" Maximum tire diameter
- 33x11.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with +6 offset
- 18" - 295/65R18
- 20" - 285/60R20
- 22" - 285/50R22
- When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer's construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality
- When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 8-ply (or more) E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires
- This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness
- The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant
- Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride & handling experience
- The ReadyLIFT 4" SST Lift Kit is designed for use with Aftermarket Wheels with a backspacing of 5.25"
- If you intend to run the stock wheels with an aftermarket larger tire, a wheel spacer is required to prevent the tire from touching the control arm at full locked turn
- ReadyLIFT has developed a CNC-machined billet Aluminum wheel spacer 10-3485 for use with factory wheels which have the stud pockets cast into the wheel next to the lug holes on the back side of the wheel
- To run the OE/Factory wheels AND tires, you will need to use the "ReadyLIFT 1/2" Billet Wheel Spacers for use with OE/Factory wheels and tires
- Some 2016 models are coming with a New Hydro Form (Stamped) UCA and LCA that is not allowing for installation of the 4" SST kits
- These models can be identified with a build code of "AVV"
- This lift kit is not recommended for these models with stamped steel Control Arms at this time
- This kit fits 2007-2013 2WD AND 2014-16 2WD 1500 trucks that have the steel upper control arm ONLY
- Not for use on 2014-up trucks with Aluminum upper Control Arms
- Not for use for off-roading purposes