ReadyLift 4" SST Lift Kit w/Bilstein Shocks (69-1041) for 09-18 Dodge/Ram 1500 4WD
Brand : ReadyLIFT
Download the Installation Guide!
ReadyLIFT® now offers an excellent upgraded version of our extremely popular classic body style Ram 1500 4WD (2009-2018 and 2019 Classic body style - same body style as the 2009-2018) 4" SST Lift Kit. For years the 69-1040 4" SST lift kit has been the go-to bolt-on lift system for Ram truck owners and has served these customers very well. Always striving to improve our product offering, we have recently upgraded this popular lift kit with all-new tube steel upper control arms that feature our TCT non-bonded, maintenance-free pivot bushings with side-biter washers and heavy-duty 1-ton ball joints. These Gen 2 control arms will ensure excellent ride and suspension geometry while ensuring a long life of maintenance-free operation.
While our classic 4" SST Lift Kit does not require longer rear shocks, customers with aging trucks have often asked ReadyLIFT for a rear shock replacement. The new 69-1041 4" SST Lift Kit provides an ideal solution by including Bilstein 5100 series rear shocks for 0-2" of rear lift.
Can you make something that is already good, even better? We think that we have with the all-new 69-1041 4" SST Lift Kit. Creating a new lift kit with even better UCAs that includes popular Bilstein rear shocks is definitely a great option for classic body Ram 1500 4WD truck owners.
- 2009-2018 and 2019 CLASSIC BODY 4WD Ram 1500
- 4" SST Lift Kit with Bilstein 5100 series rear shocks
- Bolt on installation - no modifications required
- 4" lift Front - 2" lift Rear
- Allows for up to a 35" tire
- Requires 0 offset wheel when using 35x12.50 tire
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Front Lift Amount (IN): 4"
- Rear Lift Amount (IN): 2"
- Rear Lift Type: Coil Spring Spacer
- Maximum Tire Size: 35 x 12.50 (Wheel and tire information listed is strictly for reference. Wheels and tires must be test fit before vehicle is returned to service, due to variances in actual installed lift height and tire size from various manufacturers.)
- Minimum Wheel Diameter: 20
- Wheel Offset (MM): 0
- Wheel Backspacing (IN): 5
- Shocks: With Shock Absorbers In Kit - Front Shock Change Not Necessary
- Color: Black/ Silver Components
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: WARNING Cancer; Birth Defects; and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Max tire diameter - 35"
- 35x12.50 requires 9" wide wheel with 0 offset
- 295/65-20 tire requires no less than +18
- When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer's construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality
- When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 8-ply (or more) E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires
- This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness
- The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant
- Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride & handling experience
- 2 - Heavy-duty DOM tube steel upper control arms with corrected heavy-duty 1-ton ball joint pivot angles
- 2- Top mount front CNC machined billet aluminum strut extensions
- 2 - Front pre-loaded spacers
- 2- Rear coil spring spacers with polyurethane spring isolators
- 2 - Bump stop extensions
- Sway bar drop spacers
- 2 - Rear Bilstein 5100 series shocks