ReadyLift High-Clearance Anti-Intrusion Beams (67-2900) for 19-21 Ford Ranger
Brand : ReadyLIFT
Download the Installation Guide!
ReadyLIFT® now offers new Ford Ranger trucks a great accessory to accommodate larger wheels and tires. Our new 67-2900 Ranger replacement High-Clearance Anti-Intrusion Beams are a great solution if you want to run a larger tire without contacting the factory offset intrusion beams (aka crash bars). The anti-intrusion beams on new Ford trucks are intended for collision safety reasons. While important, the factory beams do not provide adequate room for tire clearance when using our ReadyLIFT Ranger leveling and lift kits. Our new high-clearance beams will allow you to run up to a true 33" tall tire, a larger size tire than when using the factory beams.
The all-new 67-2900 high-clearance anti-intrusion beam kit is for use on 2019-2021 Ford Ranger 2WD/4WD trucks and provide increased clearance to run a larger tire than you can with the factory bars. These new high-clearance anti-intrusion beams are precision engineered and manufactured using heavy-duty laser cut and robot-welded steel and have been verified with Finite Element Analysis to meet the engineering specifications of the factory anti-intrusion beams.
Accessory kit 67-2900 is uniquely designed for the 2019-UP Ford Ranger front suspension. This kit includes two forward and two rearward replacement high-clearance anti-intrusion beams and installs with some minor disassembly simply to remove the factory beams and install your new ReadyLIFT high-clearance anti-intrusion beams. The notched design allows for more clearance when turning with larger tires while retaining the occupant safety and security.
- High Clearance Anti-Intrusion Beams for 2019-UP Ford Ranger 2WD/4WD
- Easy installation with minor disassembly and trimming
- Retain the safety and security benefits of occupant protection
- Replaces the factory anti-intrusion beams
- Notched design increases tire turning clearance
- Allows for up to a 285/70-17 tire (33") on ReadyLIFT 3" lift kit equipped vehicles
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Used With: When Installing Larger Tires After Lifting The Vehicle For Additional Clearance
- Material: Steel
- Quantity: Set Of 4
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: WARNING Cancer; Birth Defects; and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Allows up to 33" tires with ReadyLIFT 3" SST lift kit
- When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer's construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality
- When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 8-ply (or more) E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires
- This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness
- The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant
- Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride & handling experience
- 4 - Laser cut fabricated steel replacement anti-intrusion beams
- This kit does require some minor disassembly and plastic trimming and can be installed in approximately 2 hours on lifted, leveled or stock current generation Ford Ranger trucks